29 July 2013
Next Live WCI Seminars:
- JUN 29th & 30th, 2013 Spokane, Wa
- AUG 24th & 25th, 2013 Seattle, Wa
- SEP 14th & 15th, 2013 Spokane, Wa
- OCT 5th & 6th, 2013 Seattle, Wa
- OCT 26th & 27th, 2013 Spokane, Wa
- NOV 23rd & 24th, 2013 Seattle, WaClass locations and details are given after completion of enrollment.What you can expect to learn in the 2 day weekend live seminar – COST – $300.00
DAY 1: Starting a business in with I 502.If you would like to start an Access Point “Dispensary” or a I 502 retail, I 502 producer or I 502 processor busines in Washington State, this seminar is for you. Our attorneys and and industry professionals will help guide you in the right direction, with the I 502 regulations and licensing requirements of LCB. The draft rules have came out already and the LCB will be at the seminar going over the I 502 application requirements and a Q & A. Here are some of the advantages of attending WCI seminars:
- We will cover marijuana business basics as well as advanced business.
- We will go over in a step by step format of what is going to be needed to complete I 502 license applications and getting approved.
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for the I-502 commercial business.
- The difference between medical marijuana business and I-502 marijuana business.
- We will go over marijuana business permits and other I 502 business paper work needed to start and operate.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
- Institute a strategy to scale up your collective garden to a larger I-502 commercial operation.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Packaging requirements.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Representative from the Washington Liquor Control Board.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Other cannabis industry professionals like insurance agents, accountants, bankers, etc.
DAY 2: Cultivation & Edibles: Take lessons from professional growers from the Leaf Wine Collective in Seattle.
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Learn how to grow Indoor and outdoor, as well as hydroponic.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.Cooking, Edibles And Extracts: Use your medicine by other means.Objective: you will learn about the edible cannabis products that are now available:
- Salad Dressings and Drinks.
- And food safety.Take instructions from veterans in the field.Mixer And Resources: get off on the right foot.Objective: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry.
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.
If you hired an attorney for a consultation on I 502 business and permits, you could pay $300 per hour just for the consultation and you’re on your way with no additional help (unless you want to pay for it).
Washington Cannabis Institute live seminars puts you in front of real attorneys who specialize in I 502 law in Washington for 2 whole days with guest speakers from the WLCB.
Our attorneys and industry contacts are going to be teaching YOU information they would gladly charge you up to $300 an hour privately. Not to mention, all the extras that you’ll get such as cannabis testing lab presentation, meet real estate agents, insurance agents, bankers, and get professional grower’s information, some cooking instructions, edibles and most importantly connecting you with people to help you along in your business.
What – are we nuts? It only costs 10% of the fee an attorney would charge?
NO – we are COMPASSIONATE and We can provide this QUALITY OF PROFESSIONAL BY LEVERAGING THE GROUP DYNAMIC IN OUR 2 DAY LIVE SEMINARS.
We care that you have access to QUALITY – UP TO DATE – RELEVANT information so YOU CAN MAKE EDUCATED DECISIONS TO ENTER THIS INDUSTRY! When so many have the same questions – it just makes sense to do research yourself and hear it for yourself. We can all benefit from the time spent exploring what we ALL need to know! [By-the-way | Washington Cannabis Institute offers private workshops and confidential 1-on-1 programs!]
One of the greatest asset of all, YOU NOW HAVE FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY – you can call us back with any and all questions that you have and we’ll be glad to assist you, as much as we can all for FREE. You’re going to love the fact that we are steering you in the right direction!
This is a terrific opportunity for anyone who is interested in starting a legitimate business in the I 502 marijuana industry in Washington State. We will assist you to get over the scary questions – to find some reliable support and to make clear decisions.
All the speakers have prepared handouts to take with you and if you need a “refresher” – anytime – you will have the opportunity to visit us at our future seminars all for FREE, YES, FREE!!!
Classes are forming now and seats filling up fast, so go ahead and reserve your seat today.
You can enroll by clicking the enrollment link below or you can contact us (206) 659-6981 to have a customer service representative assist you over the phone.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN THE 2 DAY LIVE SEMINAR FOR $300