Next Live WCI Seminars:
- JUN 29th & 30th, 2013 Spokane, Wa
- AUG 17th & 18th, 2013 Seattle, Wa
- SEP 14th & 15th, 2013 Spokane, Wa
Class locations and details are given after completion of enrollment.
What you can expect to learn in the 2 day weekend live seminar:
DAY 1: Starting a business in with I 502. COST - $300.00
If you would like to start a Access Point “Dispensary” or a I 502 retail, I 502 producer or I 502 processor in Washington State, this seminar is for you. Our attorneys and and industry professionals will help guide you in the right direction, with the I 502 regulations, licensing requirements and violations. The draft rules have came out already and the LCB will be at the seminar going over the I 502 application requirements and a Q & A. Here are some of the advantages of attending WCI seminars:
- We will cover marijuana business basics as well as advanced business.
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for the I-502 commercial business.
- The difference between medical marijuana business and I-502 marijuana business.
- Marijuana business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- Institute a strategy to scale up your collective garden to a larger I-502 commercial operation.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Packaging requirements.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Washington Liquor Control Board.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Other cannabis industry professionals.
DAY 2: Cultivation & Edibles: Take lessons from professional growers from Humbolt County (CA).
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Learn how to grow Indoor and outdoor, as well as hydroponic.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
Cooking, Edibles And Extracts: Use your medicine by other means.
Objective: you will learn about the edible cannabis products that are now available:
- Salad Dressings and Drinks.
- And food safety.
Take instructions from veterans in the field.
Mixer And Resources: get off on the right foot.
Objective: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry.
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.
If you hired an attorney for a consultation on I 502, you could pay $300 per hour just for the consultation and you’re on your way with no additional help (unless you want to pay for it).
Washington Cannabis Institute live seminars puts you in front of real attorneys who specialize in I 502 law in Washington for 2 whole days with representatives from the WLCB.
Our attorneys and professional instructors are teaching YOU information they would gladly charge you up to $300 an hour privately like other attorneys do! Not to mention, all the extras that you’ll get such as cannabis testing lab presentation, real estate agents, insurance agents, bankers, professional grower’s info, some cooking instructions, edibles and connecting you with people to help you along.
What – are we nuts? It only costs 10% of the fee an attorney would charge?
NO – we are COMPASSIONATE and We can provide this QUALITY OF PROFESSIONAL BY LEVERAGING THE GROUP DYNAMIC IN OUR 2 DAY LIVE SEMINARS.
We care that you have access to QUALITY – UP TO DATE – RELEVANT information so YOU CAN MAKE EDUCATED DECISIONS TO ENTER THIS INDUSTRY! When so many have the same questions – it just makes sense to hire the best and we can all benefit from the time spent exploring what we ALL need to know! [By-the-way | Washington Cannabis Institute allow offers private workshops and confidential 1-on-1 programs!]
One of the greatest asset of all, YOU NOW HAVE FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY – you can call us back with any and all questions that you have and we’ll be glad to assist you, as much as we can. We are NOT LAWYERS, ACCOUNTANTS, BANKERS, INSURANCE AGENTS, AGENCIES OR YOUR MOM – but we know professionals that can help – and you’re going to love that we are steering you in the right direction!
This is a terrific opportunity for anyone who is interested in starting a legitimate business in medical marijuana to get over the scary questions – to find some reliable support and to make clear decisions.
Handouts to take with you and if you need a “refresher” – anytime – and you will have the opportunity to visit us at our future seminars all for FREE!!!
The classes will be held at the cities indicated below in the calendar.
Class locations are available only to students who have filled out the enrollment form.
Classes are forming now and seats filling up fast, so go ahead and reserve your seat today.
You can enroll by filling out the enrollment link below or you can contact us here to have a customer service representative assist you if need help enrolling.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN THE 2 DAY LIVE SEMINAR FOR $300
CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO GET STARTED (206) 659-6981
I502, I 502 regulations, I 502 seminars, cannabis businelaw in Seattle, I 502 cannabis law, Washington Marijuana Dispensary Courses,open a medical marijuana dispensary in Seattle,open a marijuana dispensary in Seattle, Washington, how to start medical marijuana dispensary in Washington, paperwork for marijuana store in Washington, washington marijuana card, medical marijuana card in Washington, marijuana laws in Washington, marijuana law in Washington, Washington medical marijuana,Washington marijuana dispensary requirements, how much does it cost to start a marijuana dispensary in Washington,medical weed in Washington, How to open a dispensary in Seattle, marijuana school in Seattle, cannabis education in Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Kent, walla Walla