Next Live WCI Seminars:
- March 15 & 16, 2014 Seattle, Wa
- May 3 & 4, 2014 Seattle, Wa
Class locations and details are given after completion of enrollment.
What you can expect to learn in the 2 day weekend live seminar - COST - $300.00
Starting a business in with I 502.
If you would like to start a I 502 retail, I 502 producer or I 502 processor busines in Washington State, this seminar is for you.
WCI's industry professionals will help guide you in the right direction, with the I 502 regulations and licensing requirements of LCB. Here are some of the advantages of attending WCI seminars:
- We will go over in a step by step format of what is going to be needed to complete I 502 license applications and getting approved.
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for the I-502 commercial business.
- We will go over applying for I502 permits.
- How to prepare Operational Plans, Floor Plans and Business Plans.
- Learn how to get all the paperwork required by the LCB Investigator.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
- Institute a strategy to scale up your collective garden to a larger I-502 commercial operation.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Learn how to get working capital for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Packaging requirements.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
- Our seminars offer the latest information on the fast changing cannabis industry.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Cannabis law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Capital Lending Group.
- BiotrackTHC Traceability software.
- Cannabis Business Insurance, and many more.
Cultivation: Take lessons from professional growers from the Leaf Wine Collective in Seattle.
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoor and outdoor.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, clonning, drying/curing, etc.
Take instructions from veterans in the field.
Mixer And Resources: get off on the right foot.
Objective: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry.
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.
If you hired an attorney from a cannabis law firm for a consultation on I 502, you could pay $350 per hour just for the consultation. Our attorneys, accountants and other professionals are going to be teaching YOU information they would gladly charge you up to $350 an hour in our seminars. Not to mention, all the extras that you'll get such as cannabis testing lab presentation, contacts for real estate agents, insurance agents, bankers and everyone that you will need to operate your busniess. This is also a great oportunity to meet others like yourself who are getting into the business, make contacts, mingle with people and get off on the right foot.
That's just the 1st day of the seminar, on the 2nd day, you will get professional grower's info on how to cultivate your own top grade cannabis, some cooking instructions, edibles and much more.
What - are we nuts? It only costs 10% of the fee an attorney would charge?
NO - we are COMPASSIONATE and We can provide this QUALITY OF PROFESSIONAL BY LEVERGING THE GROUP DYNAMIC IN OUR 2 DAY LIVE SEMINARS.
We care that you have access to QUALITY - UP TO DATE - RELEVANT information so YOU CAN MAKE EDUCATED DECISIONS TO ENTER THIS INDUSTRY! When so many have the same questions - it just makes sense to hire the best and we can all benefit from the time spent exploring what we ALL need to know! [By-the-way | Washington Cannabis Institute allow offers private workshops and confidential 1-on-1 programs!]
One of the greatest asset of all, YOU NOW HAVE FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY - you can call us back with any and all questions that you have and we'll be glad to assist you, as much as we can for further help. We know professionals that can help - and you're going to love the fact, that we are steering you in the right direction!
This is a terrific opportunity for anyone who is interested in starting a legitimate business in medical marijuana or I-502 related business, and to get over the scary questions - to find some reliable support and to make clear decisions.
Our course book with the valuable information is a great asset in helping you with continuing education. The course admission fee of $300, is all you need to be able to attend future seminars for a "refresher" - anytime - all throughout the year!!!
The classes will be held at the cities indicated in the calendar.
Class locations are available only to students who have filled out the enrollment form.
Classes are forming now and seats filling up fast, so go ahead and reserve your seat today.
You can enroll by filling out the enrollment link below or you can contact us here to have a customer service representative assist you if need help enrolling.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN THE 2 DAY LIVE SEMINAR FOR $300
I502, I 502 regulations, I 502 seminars, cannabis businelaw in Seattle, I 502 cannabis law, Washngton Marijuana Dispensary Courses,open a medical marijuana dispensary in Seattle,open a marijuana dispensary in Seattle, Washington, how to start medical marijuana dispensary in Washington, paperwork for marijuana store in Washington, washington marijuana card, medical marijuana card in Washington, marijuana laws in Washington, marijuana law in Washington, Washington medical marijuana,Washington marijuana dispensary requirements, how much does it cost to start a marijuana dispensary in Washington,medical weed in Washington, How to open a dispensary in Seattle, marijuana school in Seattle, cannabis education in Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Kent, walla Walla